- Thamarai Thiri Thamara Vothulu Kamal Bathi (White, important goddess laxmi diya watti). The oil used in the lamp and the flame both represent the Goddess Lakshmi who blesses the worshipper with wealth. The brightness of the flame symoolizes the Goddess Saraswati who brings education and knowledge, and the heat from the flame embodies the Goddess Durga who burns away and destroys all evil.
Collection Point Details
1) 2955 Sandalwood Pkwy East,
Unit 15 Brampton, ON L6R 3J6, Canada. (Sunday Closed)
2) 2721 Markham Road, Units 1,2 & 4.
Scarborough Ontario, M1X1L5 Canada (Tuesday Closed)
Collection Point will remain open 6 days a week from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the colour tone of the website's photo and the actual item.
- All items and articles as displayed are subject to availability and price is subject to change without further notice.
- We have no refund or exchange policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.