- Lotus is One of the Favourite Object of Mahalaxmi. It's Used for Laxmi Pooja, Havan & Many Hindu Rituals
- These are also Live Seeds. Lotus Seed Have No Dormancy Period. As Long As The Water Temperature Can Be Kept Above 16 Degrees, All Seasons Can be Sown. Under the Conditions of Suitable Temperature and Light, It Takes About 50~60 Days From Sowing to Development. The Fall Will Be a Little Longer.
Collection Point Details
1) 2955 Sandalwood Pkwy East,
Unit 15 Brampton, ON L6R 3J6, Canada. (Sunday Closed)
2) 2721 Markham Road, Units 1,2 & 4.
Scarborough Ontario, M1X1L5 Canada (Tuesday Closed)
Collection Point will remain open 6 days a week from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the colour tone of the website's photo and the actual item.
- All items and articles as displayed are subject to availability and price is subject to change without further notice.
- We have no refund or exchange policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.