- Vark, also called varak (also silver leaf), is super fine filigree foil sheet of pure metals, typically silver but sometimes gold, used to decorate south asian sweets and food, but also placed on mounds of saffron rice served on platters, to make those look more appetising.
- The silver is edible, though flavourless. It is also commonly used in India as coating on sweets, dry fruits (such as almonds, cashews, and dates), and in sugar balls, betel nuts, cardamom, and other spices.
- No artificial colours and flavour. Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
Collection Point Details
2721 Markham Road, Units 1 and 2,
Scarborough Ontario, M1X1L5 Canada (Tuesday Closed)
Call or email the store to confirm if your order is ready for pickup before coming to the collection point.
Collection Point will remain open 6 days a week from 12:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the colour tone of the website's photo and the actual item.
- All items and articles as displayed are subject to availability and price is subject to change without further notice.
- We have no refund or exchange policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.