Brass Bell or Ghanti is an Indian bell used in Hindu rituals. These bells are used in mandirs/ temples as well as in home. It is used for worshipping purposes. Ghanta is sounded prior to actual Puja and praise commences. It is often called as Pooja bell or Ghanti. Hand held bells are held in left hand and rung continuously while the various other Puja items are offered to God with right hand. It is considered that the ringing bells wards off evil spirit and is pleasant to God. Producing sharp sound by bell or Ghanti, considered very sacred.
Collection Point Details
1) 2955 Sandalwood Pkwy East,
Unit 15 Brampton, ON L6R 3J6, Canada. (Sunday Closed)
2) 2721 Markham Road, Units 1,2 & 4.
Scarborough Ontario, M1X1L5 Canada (Tuesday Closed)
Collection Point will remain open 6 days a week from 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Please be reminded that due to lighting effects, monitor's brightness/contrast settings etc, there could be some slight differences in the colour tone of the website's photo and the actual item.
- All items and articles as displayed are subject to availability and price is subject to change without further notice.
- We have no refund or exchange policy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.